Saturday, May 28, 2011

peak sequin hoodie nails, socks and gold and bright pin


old Jewellary  Spring '09 collection (half from now!) It's Rasm-e-Henna, of course. What I like about them is they seem perfectly combines the spirit of Tomboy girlish charm. On the one hand we have a gray hoodie, skinny jeans and simple striped Mehndi and Gold Jewellary- but on the other hand, was one of the less than peak sequin hoodie nails, socks and gold and bright pink. What is a mix / mash! Why did you choose sideYou can play for a team of girls and a boy group! Crystal, for example, and do the same from your closet and your husband. Cali meet, and we are a wonderful trainee / siteger web / fashion designer. We have something (anything, and we mean incredibly), obsessed by the way it pairs QSW few elements of our favorite 2-of-the trends of the moment: the remarkable statement necklace and socks without shoes just overlooking. Get her look with vests and memory, Noémie Tank (either for sale so grab them quickly!) Of your necklace / boots of choice.
rt me not eliminated brushing against henna or something will rub off. I am pleased to be strange that an excuse to do something for myself. Lucia and open the car door, I put my hands around me for the treatment of designs, thick rich. She jokes, "Oh, so now you have all the women, waving your hands!" I smile in mysterious circumstances, and prove myself in the passenger seat, like a queen. On the way home and let me hold my hands out the window, apparently to dry in the wind. But in fact, I am monitoring the reactions of people in other cars. No one seems to notice

No comments:

Post a Comment