Saturday, May 14, 2011

on Mehndi, an art of Henna Painting.The aim of


among web sites on the Internet, you will find many variations on the tutorial which I have constructed here.  Each artist's page will demonstrate a slightly different angle on Mehndi, an art of Henna Painting.The aim of this page is to give you a comprehensive perspective of henna artwork, and once you are finished going through The Art of Mehndi, I hope that you feel encouraged to become a part of this tradition yourself.

Throughout my pages, you will investigate deeper into mehndi artwork, ideas behind it, methods of paste-mixing,, principles o, mehndi design, ,and the nature ,of mehndi itself.  ,Please e-mail ,comments to ,henna-upalpinto.com.  I enjoy all mail and appreciate your assistance and criticism so that I can provide you with one of the best mehndi sites on the net. I apologize for not making more frequent updates, but it is hard, given being in med school and lots of busy times. I also hope that you choose to explore the other elements, of my web site,, such as my, art galle,ry, guestbook, ,design page, ,bookstore, and all of that, stuff that ,you see at th,e bottom ,of this page! , These pages, can additional,ly prove as ,indispensable re

No comments:

Post a Comment